Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello there!

So this is my first attempt on making a blog using a free service (and my first blog post as you might have guessed). I have made several attempts on making my own homepage since the late 90's, but usually they ended up with sort of bad design and not much contents. Also tried to host some of the pages on a server that I had running at home, but of course this didn't make it any easier. Changing IP addresses, downtime, and so on made it somewhat unreliable, so here we are, trying out something new (for me at least). Lets see what will happen this time...

Anyway, this blog will be about electronics and related stuff. Most likely about micro controllers and audio (HiFi) projects, but also any other generic electronics project that I might come up with. Usually I have a lot of ideas and not enough time to make them come alive, so we will just have to wait and see what I get time to put up here. See you soon (hopefully).